For some reason I’ve gotten myself into a situation where I’m facing a whole bunch of deadlines.
- Complete the three-book proposal for my agent before tomorrow
- Clean my house (AARGH!) before my sister arrives on September 27th.
- Paint the garage door before October 1st (double-AARGH).
- Find someone who can sharpen the blades to my reel-type mower (or teach me how to do it myself) before … well, soon.
- Complete a rough draft of my newest Biscuit McKee mystery before November 15th.
I know I’ve brought these on myself. Several of them could have been over and done with already if I’d just DO something (like start the vacuum cleaner).
I’ll get number 1 done as soon as I stop typing this blog post. But the rest of them? Guess I can put them off a little while longer.
Self discipline. This week it just ain’t happening around this house.
I’m going to go make myself a Blue Bell Ice Cream milkshake.
BEEattitude for Day #589:
Blessed are those who work as diligently as bees. Blessed are those, also, who flutter as diligently as butterflies, for both shall be content.
The teeny details:
my books: http://www.franstewart.com Please buy them from an independent bookstore or directly from my website.
my eBooks for Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Fran+Stewart